If you are a woman, you do not want to miss this event hosted by Lewis Forbes on 2/3/18 from 10:30am to 1:30pm in Marietta, GA. Lew has an amazing heart and truly cares about people.
A few reasons you want to attend this event are:
- Free to attend.
- Free lunch with champagne.
- Great networking: 70+ women RSVP’d. Join us!
- Share this post with a loved one and/or bring a friend and family.
- Learn and be inspired by five health/wellness speakers passionate about helping people to live life to the fullest by empowering them to build and maintain a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
- Connect with me in person and hear me speak about mobility and mindset 🙂
- RSVP (required) by Wed, Jan 31st, 2018. HOW? Call Diane at 678.285.1203 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hint: Finish reading this note and email her TODAY and be done 🙂
Individual Presentations and Panel scheduled for you…
- What factors compound to make saving for retirement even more challenging for women?
- What financial knowledge does every savvy investor need to have?
- What one simple step can you take to become more successful in achieving your retirement outcomes?
M & M Wellness
- Special Guest Speakers will each share insights and inspirations on areas of Mind, Mobility, Motivation, and Mindfulness.
- Special Guest Speakers will answer your questions –get different perspectives/insights/solutions. Be ready for a wellness fest 🙂
Your Guest Special Speakers…
✔ Maria Horstmann, Founder of Be Fab-Be You LLC
Presenting: Reinvent Yourself. It’s a Healthy Thing. It’s never too late to optimize your mental and emotional performance. Exercise is the best pill available and it’s FREE. It benefits are numerous including mental health, stress relief, disease management and prevention, hormone balance, cognitive health, and functional mobility. How important is it to you to continue to do things you love and be able to express love?
✔ Kim Franklin, Safety & Professional Education Manager, Alzheimer’s Association
Presenting: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s and How to Maintain One’s Brain to Hopefully Offset this Disease
✔Stephanie Clement, Founder of Stillness Yoga and Meditation Center
Presenting: Mindfulness for Focus, Well-Being & Longevity
✔Liz Hanzi, Founder of Living Life Complete – A Coaching Practice with Liz Hanzi
Presenting: 12 Ways to Generate and Sustain Motivation Throughout Your Life