Do you desire health, wellness, physical, mental, emotional, financial TRANSFORMATION? The type of change that is sustainable and built for life? Find yourself tired of the freaking Yo-Yo? Yo-Yo health, career, strength, diet, exercise, etc. Whatever imbalances you feel, you find yourself saying, time after time, ‘let’s try ‘this’ this time’. Or worse, you have given up trying because it has been too hard, you do not feel you are good enough.
The environment we choose to be is essential for success. It starts with how we treat ourselves. Our thoughts and visualizations and words we write and speak to ourselves and to others.
Watch this video for an amazing story.
Allow me to share a few things I have learned along the way that have helped me to stay the course during very challenging times.
- believe in you, you can do, you get to, and you are. It’s your journey, your dream, your life. Don’t expect anyone else to get, live it, and go after it.
- make you the priority so that you can serve your loved ones and lead at your best.
- establish a positive mindset and attitude. The world is filled with negativity. Do what it takes to be different than the average person.
- start with the end in mind. What do you really want? Dream big, no limits, and be intentional about your steps.
- establish and celebrate micro wins (small steps/goals) so you can get to achieve your macro wins.
- surround yourself of people who elevate you, celebrate your wins with you, speak the truth with kindness, believe in you, show unconditional love during the happy and hard days, and lastly, these same people do accept you do and be the same for them. It’s a beautiful two-way winning street.
- embrace failure. They are bumps to show us it is time to stop to reflect, learn, grow, and change. These learning experiences are redirecting us to the ideal and desire place.
- commit to doing the work. Commit to personal growth. Commit to serving others, being there for them, without expectations and you might find yourself luck more often than expected.
These are simple habits. Yet,
When what you are doing isn’t working, it’s time for a new approach. The YO-YO is
Give Yourself Permission To Reinvent Yourself. NO EXCUSES!