My Wellness Philosophy
Most people define wellness as exercising three times a week and eating a healthy diet (anything is moderation is fine).
What’s a healthy diet? What does moderation mean? Ask 10 people and you are likely to get 10 different answers. Wellness is much more than eating and exercising!!!
My role is to help you identify personal reasons for pursuing greater wellness and to enhance motivation for behavior change.
Quality of life is a function of multiple dimensions of wellness: social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, occupational, intellectual and physical. Each dimension plays a role in our health. Despite cultural, ethnic, social class, race, language, and economical backgrounds, each one of us is affected differently and responds differently to the interactions of these dimensions.
At Be Fab, Be You!…
- I believe personal accountability and responsibility is key to achieve a balanced lifestyle and ultimately, wellness
- I believe knowledge empowers us to make vital decisions
- I believe it is easy to get overwhelmed with internal and external stressors, but it is up to each one of us to allow them into our lives
- I believe in a positive outlook. I believe commitment and determination will allow us to go beyond our imagination
- I believe focusing on what matters & what we can control is the key ingredient to being present, living a better present and making a better future!
- Lastly, I believe seeking help and guidance is not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength and self respect!