Why Be Fab, Be You?
- B.B.A in Finance from GSU. Executive MBA from Emory University. 20+ years of experience in Corporate America.
- Personal Training trained by National Academy of Sports Medicine Training with experience and focus on Functional Training.
- Health Coaching and Nutrition: Precision Nutrition Level 1.
- Insulin Resistance Solutions Practitioner / Blood Sugar Coach trained by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, founder of INE (Institute of Nutritional Endocrinology).
- Nutrition Endocrinology Practitioner (in training) also by INE.
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (in training) by Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN).
- MTHFR, Methylation, & Biochemistry Master Practitioner’s Training (in training) by Metabolic Healing
- Corporate Wellness Specialist (in training) by Corporate Health & Wellness Association.
- Overcame pre-diabetes and chronic digestive and gastrointestinal issues on my own before I founded Be Fab – Be You. Left a successful career in finance to follow my passion in health wellness and fitness. My mission is to empower as any individuals as possible to be fit and healthy, age beautifully, be their best self. If I was able to do it, you can as well. I am committed to helping you achieve wellness inside and outside the workplace. Read about my story here.
- I care about my clients. I am not only a trainer but also a health/wellness coach committed to help you reach your fitness goals, but most importantly, I am committed to enable you to feel fabulous and take charge of your well-being.
- From a fitness perspective, I tailor training for YOU, YOUR age, YOUR goals, any fitness level. Your fitness goals, exercise experience, health history, and commitment level, will determine the appropriate training program. We are in this together!
- I motivate, push, get you to the next level, and maximize our time together in person or phone/Zoom/Skype
- I bring a diverse background in sports, exercise, physical activity, and self healing process–read about my story here. I am an avid volleyball player. I love to scuba dive and yes, bungee jump. I have a diverse exercise/training background that includes running, racquetball, kickboxing, weight training, and lots of time with nature hiking (click here to join my FREE hikes in GA). I did train with personal trainers for a few years as well. Towards the end of 2012, I started doing Crossfit, functional movements performed at relatively high intensity. This is good news to you because not only have I become a better athlete and trainer, I am able to incorporate functional training techniques to routines and myofascial release techniques. Don’t worry, I am putting you through ‘crazy’ stuff or heavy weight lifting. We are just levering the benefits of functional exercise that are poorly thought in personal training certifications 🙂
Over 10 years ago, I admit now, I was addicted to running (45 miles/week). Poor training and lack of rest caused a couple of injuries and led to develop ITB and knee issues years later. Surely those physical therapy sessions helped me then and today. I incorporate rehabilitative exercises into my routines as needed.
- NO EXCUSE! At Work. At Home. We Come To You!
- All my health and well-being programs can be done 100% virtually (phone/Zoom/Skype).
- I am mobile and come to you.
- And you are welcome and invited to come to me in Vinings, GA 30339.
- Personal Training:
- Train in our cozy private gym in Vinings–it has all the equipment you need!
- Train in your home gym or not available, equipment or not available, I got you covered. I will bring toys!
- One-on-one training or duet (two people) in my private gym. If you have a larger group and a location, I will come to you (additional fees apply).
- Exercise anywhere—we can get you started, do initial assessments, write you routines, and do follow-up sessions to keep you engaged, motivated, and on track.
- Visit the Testimonial’s page to read some of these reviews.
- I have had the chance to share my knowledge and passion with wonderful men, women, and teenager, ages ranging from 15 to late 50s. One-on-one and duets, from young and busy professionals, executives, to small corporation that understands the importance of bring knowledge, accountability, and support inside the workplace
Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!