Are You Struggling With…
Weight and Belly Fat
Fatigue and Low Energy
Cravings for sweets and/or coffee
Eat often or feel hungry after a full meal
Cranky and irritable if meal is missed
Increased blood pressure
High cholesterol and triglycerides
A waist of 40 inches or more (male)
A waist of 35 inches or more (female)
If you answered YES to some of these questions, it is possible that your blood sugar level is compromised so is your sensitive to insulin. Scroll to the bottom of the page and learn more about the consequences of high blood sugar and insulin resistance.
I urge you to contact me and take my FREE Insulin Resistance Assessment. If you are seeking help to get control of you health under control, you are at the right place. Get accountability, support and tools. I have personal experience, education, and an amazing program to share with you.
What To Expect During Your Journey
Follow a 5-Step System to Restoring Balance. Health take-aways aren’t limited to the following
- Increase insulin sensitivity
- Decrease Insulin Need
- Reduce Inflammation
- Optimize fat burning and lean mass building
- Minimize impact of “candy bar eating” effects of stress
- Knowledge, accountability, support, and tools you need to help you achieve optimal wellness.
- Learn and apply key lifestyle concepts that impact your blood sugar the most.
- Learn how foods impact you and how to implement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- You will get valuable insights of your lab results.
- Take control of your cravings and food addictions.
- Increase energy level.
- Increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Improve most, if not all, symptoms you have been struggling with.
- Feel FAB, Age Beautifully, Be You!
What’s Included In Your Program
- One (1) 90-minute session. That will be our first session. We review your assessments, set up goals and structure of program that will work for you.
- Eight (8) 45-minute follow-up sessions.
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis. Bring your labs–or I will recommend a list of lab work you can request your doctor to run.
- Three phase program: Pre-cleanse (Mo 1), Metabolic reset (Mo 2), Post reset and reintroduction of foods (Mo 3)
- Education topics (live presentations) to help support your natural physiology, balance blood sugar, and restore insulin sensitivity.
- Weekly handouts, resources materials, and personalized action plans.
- Weekly feedback on your food and wellness journal.
- Learn how, when, and why monitor your blood sugar.
- Access to me via email and text between sessions.
- Sessions are by-distance (video conference), via phone, or in-person at office in Vinings/Atlanta. I can come to you as well–additional fees apply.
- Payment in cash or credit card. Installments is also available.
- Cost of supplements, additional labs, and equipment such as glucose meter and strips, and misc items are not included in the program.
- Discounts on other programs.
Program Education Topics
Sessions will consist of celebrating your achievements, answering questions, introducing new health concepts, reviewing your wellness journal, and much more. I will be the accountability, support, and coach on ways to beat this ‘thing’. Together we develop a plan that is practical, works with your lifestyle, and takes your individuality into account. Here are the examples of educational topics:
- Transforming your mindset and building successful habits
- Learn the ins-and-outs of Blood Sugar and Insulin Sensitivity
- Sleep and Food Portioning
- Proper Protein and Timing Lifestyle
- Stress Management
- Digestive Aids
- Food Reintroduction Process and Tracking
- Gluten and Allergy Avoidance
- Why fats is essential and what kinds.
I was highly addicted to sugar, prediabetic, and consequently, suffered from several other chronic issues related to imbalances of my own. Learn more about my story here.