I believe investing is our health is the most important financial decision we can make in our lifetime. I believe everyone deserves to:
- feel vibrant and strong inside-out.
- have an incredible zest for life.
- replace opportunities or fears.
- travel and explore.
- grow, expand, and share.
- and passionately do what they love the most.
Close your eyes and think 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ahead. What quality of life do wish for yourself? Does that ensure you continue to do things you love the most, have energy, functional mobility, and cognitive health to continue to express your love to your loved ones?
The truth is I did not always look at myself and life that way until I took time to reevaluate and think ahead and get real. For most of my adult life, I was clueless especially when it came to my lifestyle and health.
I had been great on WHAT to do. I had always figured out HOW to for my what. Yet, I did not have a meaningful purpose in life, my WHY was very poor. Since I started my health journey which eventually turned into a complete lifestyle and career change, all the learnings, personal changes, reversing my pre-diabetes, and continuous investment in personal growth have changed me forever.
I am passionate about sharing my experiences, successes and failures–hence the reason I started Be Fab – Be You LLC . It is important to me to raise awareness, plant seeds, educate people, and help others get to their WHY as well so they can make changes stick as well.
Often, many people realize that they have abused their bodies and mind when they get to their mid 40s and 50s. Poor energy, libido, focus, productivity, confidence, self-esteem, and zest for life. Bloating, skin issues, stubborn belly fat, brain fog, cravings, and mood swings have become fixtures and go unnoticed until something tragic happens. The lifestyle we are (were) exposed to and choose to lead matters every day. I have met some people who have chosen to shut their eyes and ears, live in denial, and take no action. The whatever attitude is expressed in words or body language. Plus, many of them speak loud enough trying to convince others to join their train.
It is our responsibility, from time to time, to kindly offer help. We cannot give up on them because at some point, that person might be ready for change and you will love to contribute to his/her grow.
Would you like to play a game? After you finish reading this newsletter:
- Take 5 to 10 minutes to make a list of people who could be encouraged to improve their health.
- Do not judge and think he/she might not welcome what you have to say, from your heart.
- Prioritize your list. Who does need support the most? Who do you feel most comfortable with?
- Every week or two, reach to one person. Invest time to call or meet in person.
- Say something like, ‘I was thinking on our conversation or your post about how you’ve feeling, etc’. Be kind and show you are there to help and whatever you discuss is confidential.
- Offer accountability or whatever you feel comfortable with. Of course you are always welcome to refer to a coach like myself. I offer a few Energy Audit free every month.
I believe in changing one live at a time. Let’s unite efforts so we can live in a more positive, healthier, and vibrant world.
Why am I talking about this? On March 13rd, I lost a very good friend of mine. This 35 years old, symbol of health, left us. There was a tumor in his frontal lobe. It reminded me that LIFE IS SHORT. I will continue to do what I preach, so I have the energy to help people live their lives to the fullest as well. I am not perfect. Nobody is. I am doing my best and I want you to do the same. Live with no regrets. Health is fundamentally important to get there. Read more here.